Terms of Service
Understanding these terms is important because, by using our services, you’re agreeing to these terms.
• Due to the manufacturer's circumstances, the item you ordered may not be available, or the shipping of your order may be delayed, and we are not responsible for this. If the item you ordered is not available and cannot be shipped, we will refund the item and the difference of the shipping cost.
• The shipping cost is calculated based on the estimated weight of the goods and packaging material so that it may differ from the shipping cost according to the actual weight, and we do not compensate for the difference.
• Please note that packages by EMS, if the actual weight of the product is higher than expected and exceeds the maximum weight (30kg), the package can be sent in multiple units without prior notice.
• Requests to cancel or edit an order may not be possible depending on the order status, items you ordered, or shipping conditions.
• If you want to cancel an order, you can cancel it after clicking 'Cancel Request' on My page.
• Cancellation of orders proceeds sequentially within two business days after the cancellation request is received.
• Refund can be processed only by the original payment method you used. (Refund to other accounts is not allowed when payment is made via PayPal)
• The refund period may vary from country to country (either credit card company/bank), so contact the credit card company directly.
• Cancellation request can be received if the order status is "Payment required", "Preparing item", and "Ready to ship"
• Cancellation is not possible if the order status is "On Shipping"
• It is possible to pay in KRW only when the delivery destination is overseas
Return and Delivery Failure
• Shipping options(services) and costs are applied differently depending on the destination of the shipping and the conditions of the items you order.
• The transit day specified with each shipping option is for reference only and is not guaranteed.
• Delivery may be delayed depending on the situations of the destination and the circumstances of the postal service or company providing each delivery service. The compensation for the delay will be commensurate with the compensation of the post office or company concerned.
• You are responsible for the payment of import taxes or fees imposed during(for) customs clearance. And the delivery failure due to failure to pay will not be subject to claims for compensation.
• Any claim for compensation for a delivery accident(damage, loss, discard, return, etc.) shall be preceded by an investigation by the post office or company providing the delivery. Compensation or follow-up measures shall be carried out according to whether they are responsible as a result of the investigation. You must faithfully provide the information and materials necessary for the investigation of the relevant post office or company. Your claim for compensation will not be subject to review if the investigation is suspended due to a lack of information provided by you.
• Once the investigation of the delivery accident is completed, it will be processed according to the policy regarding return and delivery failure.
Return and Delivery Failure Policy
1. If KOREA POST or the shipping company fails to deliver due to the reasons attributable to KOREA POST or the shipping company and returns your package to our distribution center, we will refund the full amount of your payment (item price+shipping cost). After the refund, we will notify you about the return and refund by email.
2. Packages returned by the customs or local postal service of your country are handled by our policy. The refund amount = The total amount you paid(Item price + Shipping cost) - Shipping cost - Return fee Example) If the item price is 45.02 USD, the shipping cost is 20.81 USD, and the return fee is 2.5 USD : 65.83 - 20.81 - 2.5 = 42.52 USD is the refund amount.
3. Before the refund is completed as above, you may request a re-delivery by paying another shipping cost for re-delivery and the return charge. We will resend your package as soon as it arrives at our distribution center.
4. The shipping company except KOREA POST will discard your package without return in case they fail the delivery due to your fault. We are not responsible and will not compensate for this. Please make sure that your shipping address and contact information is correct. Also, please pay the customs fee.
5. If you make a claim for compensation due to a delivery accident, we will request KOREA POST or the shipping company to investigate at your request. As a result of the investigation, we will compensate you if it is the responsibility of KOREA POST or the shipping company. However, if you have modified the value of the items you ordered, we will compensate according to the value.
Compensations & Refunds
Claims and Compensation Procedures
• You can claim compensation for any damage or loss caused by our negligence while using our service.
• You should faithfully provide photos, unboxing videos, and other necessary materials to prove the damage or loss as follows.
o An unboxing videoo A full photo of the box you receivedo A photo of the invoice(shipping label) attached to the boxo A photo that you list all the items you received and take (Posters should be spread out)o A photo that is taken with the damaged part enlarged if necessaryo A video of any CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, or other items not working if necessaryo Other Proofable Materials
• We will review your claim and make appropriate compensation in accordance with the compensation and refund policy.
• Compensation will be made by mileage, refund, resend, exchange, etc.
Exclusions from compensation claims
1. All claims must be made within 14 days of the date on which you received the package, and subsequent claims will not be subject to review.
* Claim Period for investigation and damage*
- DHL & Express (UPS) : within 30 days of the date on which the package has been shipped out.
- EMS & Registered small packet & K-packet : within 4 months of the date on which the package has been shipped out.
( * Sweden: within 1~3 working days of receiving the package.)
- Domestic delivery : within 7 days of the date on which the package has been shipped out.
2. Due to the nature of international shipping, packages or packaging may be damaged during long-distance transportation and customs clearance, and any damage caused by this is not subject to compensation claims.
3. Damage to the outer case or minor damage to the product that the manufacturer is not responsible for is not subject to the review of compensation claims.
4. After the purchase, if the delivery is unsuccessful due to the purchaser's simple refusal to receive the package or the failure to pay the fees charged during customs clearance, compensation for the damage cannot be claimed.
5. If you cannot provide photos, videos, or other materials to prove damage or loss, you cannot claim compensation.
6. Receving random versions is not subject to the review of compensation claims.
• All payments and refunds are processed through PayPal, and refunds are made in full or partial refunds for transactions made by you.
• Depending on the circumstances of your bank or credit card company, it may take a few days for it to be applied to your bank account or credit card after a refund through PayPal.